|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
* Support the development of our overarching strategy, including building long-term plans for our Franchises and New IP, distribution and technology strategies,
* Identify, analyse and evaluate mission-critical business decisions through thorough, fact-based analysis, and business case modelling;
* Explore and assess major new business opportunities;
* Work both independently and with stakeholders from across the broader King organisation to develop actionable recommendations, and to drive the implementation of our strategic initiatives;
Skills to create thrills
* Experience at a top-tier consulting firm (Senior Associate/Consultant/Manager;) and/or
* Experience in a corporate strategy or business operations team of a leading Media or Technology firm
* Ability to think creatively, frame and structure complex problems, and lead substantially complex modules on strategic projects;
* Excellent skills in financial modelling and business case development;
* Impeccable written and oral presentation skills;
* Demonstrable ability to work in a dynamic environment with high ambiguity;
* Proven ability to operate effectively in cross-functional settings - ability to work with stakeholders from a broad range of backgrounds, at all levels of the organization;
* Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
* Interest and motivation for gaming;
* Previous work experience in or exposure to one or more of the following sectors: gaming, consumer mobile, consumer internet and/or advertising;
* Master's degree, ideally in Technology/Engineering-related disciplines, or holding an MBA
A great saga needs diverse heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We craft games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all kinds of people from all types of backgrounds to bring them to life. We believe we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and new ideas in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sort of heroes, wouldn’t you agree? That’s why we provide equal opportunities and hire all sorts of talent.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we are a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that takes pride in having fun. Every single day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to craft the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we’d love to talk with you.
Want to join our Kingdom? You can find more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. And we will be happy to tell you more about the role and about us. You should submit your application in English.