|Location:||NLD - Utrecht, Netherlands|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC), a global leader in cybersecurity, operates one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks allowing organizations, governments, and people to secure their most important data wherever it lives. Enterprises across the world rely on Symantec for integrated cyber defense against sophisticated attacks across endpoints, infrastructure, and cloud. More than 50 million people and families rely on Symantec’s Norton and LifeLock Digital Safety Platform to help protect their personal information, devices, home networks, and identities at home and across their devices.
Our Norton & LifeLock business are hiring an EMEA (Benelux/Nordics) New Business Development Manager with expertise in consumer insights & at least 5 years’ experience in consultative selling, preferably “sell through model” IT solutions to either service providers/major operators/Financial Institutions/Utilities companies.
Experience in crafting B2B2C partnerships and business models is required and security experience is of high value. Experience in successfully building a pipeline of new opportunities is a requirement. This senior Business Development role is to be based in Netherlands.
- You will identify business to business to consumer (B2B2C) partnership opportunities within the Benelux/Nordic region and be responsible for building a qualified pipeline of business opportunities
- Build successful Strategic alliances in verticals like Financial Services, Utilities, Education, Insurance
- You will craft sales proposals working closely with Marketing and sales engineering/presales teams
- You will provide feedback to Marketing and Product Management on Industry intelligence.
- Building business/Finance models creation in collaboration with the finance team
- Complex Contract negotiation
- Stabilize relationships at execution level as well as at operational level
- Define regional / country specific target partners and Go-to-market strategies
- Develop fast growing business opportunities thanks to the innovative portfolio of Norton/LifeLock solutions
- Track record of overachieving sales targets.
- Validated new business experience; building new business opportunities within selected new target partners.
- You have a growth mind-set: you are mature, curious, resilient, and can take the long view.
- Understanding of SaaS – subscription sales
- Positive influencing skills both verbally and through the preparation of written materials to establish relationships, influence and negotiate
- Deep understanding of consumer insights
- Experience establishing alliance Partnerships at high level
- You will have excellent communication and relationship management experience
- You will effectively build sales proposals as well as negotiate and prepare contracts.
- You will have the ability to lead and prioritize multiple deliverables
- You will have a high degree of initiative and autonomy within a matrix environment, as part of a reciprocal team.
- Experience in B2B and B2B2 Consumer agreements is required
- Significant gravitas and shown experience in C-level partner relationship development
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA preferred
Symantec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Symantec strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, Symantec will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.