|Job Type:||Full Time|
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
This role sits within RSA Security, part of Dell Technologies. RSA Business-Driven Security™ solutions help customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context, enabling them to respond effectively and protect what matters most. Our award-winning solutions for threat detection and response, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection, and business risk management help RSA customers thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world.
The role of a RSA Netwitness consultant will be focused on providing guidance and digital forensics services to our client base. You will be responsible to analyze the current security posture of our clients as well as their capabilities in monitoring their infrastructure. With your Background in Incident Management you will help them mitigating their risks and integrate our solutions with their Incident Management and Risk Management Systems.
- Design, Install, Configure and Monitor RSA’s Netwitness solution to monitor, investigate and detect threats in our customer networks.
- Coordinate risk detection efforts across our customer base by federating knowledge of emerging trends in threats.
- Coach existing customers in cyber threat management best practices
- Conduct threat assessments and ongoing support for new and potential customers
- Develop processes and automated rules, which increase the accuracy and efficiency of our delivered services.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux.
- Experience in cyber threats, risk analysis and Security forensics.
- SOC /CIRC experience
- Experienced working in a customer facing consulting position previously.
- Strong understanding of Risk Management framework including detection, mitigation, work flows and process best practice.
- Experience in communicating findings/presentations to an array of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Candidates must have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.