|Job Type:||Full Time|
Program Manager - Senior Sales Operations
United Kingdom or Ireland
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Program Manager on our Global Business Operations (GBO) team in the UK and Ireland.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Project Manage Key Sales Transformational programs
- Drive growth initiatives across multiple sales segments
- Lead Go To Market (GTM) and Segmentation Alignment activities
- Drive cross Family of Businesses (FOB) projects to deliver great reach across the Digital Transformation portfolio
- Experience of leading complex, cross functional programs
- Excellent communication skills, experience of working with senior leaders and strong ability to execute
- Ability to lead virtual teams
- Drive for operational excellence and thrives in a dynamic and changing environment
- Knowledge of Sales Operations
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict management and a curiosity to explore further opportunities for improvement.
Closing date: 11 October 2019
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well-being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY" LI PRIORITY
- Sales Transformation and Growth Initiatives – establishing structure and ownership within the business to ensure implementation of major Sales & Operational programs.(GTM strategy)
- Sales Process, Policy & Tools- drive Sales Engagement/ Enablement across Sales Process Areas leveraging GBS/IT/L&D infrastructure.
- Change Management & Best Practice Sharing around key Sales Process Areas- Asses Impact, develop action plan, manage stakeholders, support governance, execute change management action plans
- Voice of Field and Voice of Customer action planning and program coordination.
- Drive Business Readiness for UKI programs- Deliver communications and action plans on GTM strategy, policy, process, tools change to impacted sales audiences
- Account Segmentation- Partner with sales to ensure accurate Account Segmentation and alignment to each sales org to inform quality territory design.
- Drive Tools optimization programs