|Job Type:||Full Time|
Brentford, UK / Remote
Dell Technologies provides the solutions that transform the way we all work and live. However, we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell Financial Services (DFS) is a full-service captive finance company that supports Dell Technologies Business, including its flexible consumption offerings. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our pricing team here in EMEA, to help develop and grow a strategic part of Dell’s business. As part of the DFS Openscale Pricing team, the role will be responsible for developing pricing for Dell Technologies consumption-based deals including Flex On Demand, Date Centre Utility, and Managed Utility Services. In addition the role will support pricing management on the development of corporate pricing strategy, tools and policy.
Final job title, salary and benefits will be determined based upon the experience and skills of the successful applicant.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Takes strong, self-directed leadership position in developing pricing and commercial solutions for complex customer engagements, including
- Working proactively and as a trusted finance stakeholder within multi disciplinary virtual engagement teams.
- Engaging professionally with sales and presale personnel to understand requirements and articulate commercial/financial aspects of any proposal
- Presenting proposals internally to secure management approvals
- Responsible for overseeing pricing efforts undertaken by others in respect of less complex deals and leading pricing for large customers with high volumes/value.
- Works with Management to build the next generation of pricing tools.
Experience/Key Skills Required:
- Ability to work effectively with senior management and in matrix/virtual teams
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, with leadership qualities
- Comfort with numbers and contractual matters, and ability to frame/guide business decisions off of analytics
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and also modelling experience
- Demonstrated business judgment; sense of urgency
- Prior experience of pricing custom engagements
- Education: finance/accountancy background, 5-10 years
- Language skills (German/French/Spanish) not essential but would be beneficial
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
'LI PRIORITY' 'LIPRIORITY' LI PRIORITY