|Job Type:||Full Time|
Pricing Advisor (TLA)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Pricing Advisor, TLA (Transformational Licensing Agreements) on our Pricing team in Brentford, UK.
It’s hard to put a price on driving human progress, but when you’re operating in a competitive business environment, you need innovative pricing strategies. Our Pricing team within Sales Operations is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating these strategies. We conduct research and competitive pricing analysis and monitor the ongoing business environment to ensure Dell maintains a competitive market position.If you can help us use pricing to maximize sales and market penetration, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Leads, develops, evaluates and implements pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics.
- Maintains and communicates regular pricing position.
- Leads the proposal for price position changes across platforms and markets (per price band) with other functional leaders to insure competitive and financially viable price position.
- Monitor(s) and reports regional and/or global competitive and/or cost trends.
- Focuses list pricing activities and influences discounting and promotional practices with the intent of maximizing overall operating income.
- Ensures proper cost uploads to sales tools are delivered and leads cost impact clarity to RUM (Revenue, Units, Margin) P&L.
- Supports the quarterly RUM guidance process, which incorporates revenue and margin implications of forward pricing plans for assigned product categories as appropriate.
- Completes responsibility for pricing and profitability strategy for customer kits and partner products.
- Develops and maintains competitive pricing databases designed to monitor changes in the marketplace and their impact on the corporation.
- Works cross-functionally to correctly position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy and revenue recognition requirements.
- Develops pricing for customers and handles questions or issues individually.
- Handles pricing on less complex deals may work directly with Solutions Principals in helping to validate configurations and work with account teams on proposals.
- Consistently analyzes problems by using a logical systematic process to assist in decision-making.
- Works with the more senior members of the team on the more complex pricing transactions.
- Uses standardized modeling tools to create product and labor rate Utilizes strong business acumen to consult with sales teams, Senior managers and across functions with other senior leads.
- Possesses a strong command of the business, including financial, product and system knowledge in order to holistically understand pricing for customers.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: . 22 November 2019
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY" LI PRIORITY