|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Modern Data Center Division (MDC) of Dell EMC, leads the industry by offering an unmatched portfolio of converged infrastructure and hyper-converged infrastructure platforms, trusted by over 1,000 businesses and enterprise organizations around the globe to power their IT initiatives.
Think you’re up to the challenge of MDC? We’re experiencing dramatic and unprecedented growth worldwide. It’s no surprise considering that we’re the company driving the future of Converged Infrastructure and Cloud Computing. It’s an industry with over $400 billion at stake and no one is better positioned for continued success than Dell EMC. Take your career to the next level and join our collaboration of bold thinkers who are developing the world’s most advanced converged infrastructure.
This opportunity is ideal for a proven sales professional with a hunter mentality and direct contacts and experience of selling complex solutions.
This individual will target opportunities in the assigned region within large accounts. Provide hands-on leadership and value to end-users in the areas of strategy, solution offerings, post-sales delivery capabilities and overall execution of the overall business plan.
This role is focused on hunting and farming sales opportunities to penetrate large accounts focused on promoting EMC Converged Platform solutions. Additional responsibilities include:
- Thoroughly understand and articulate the Division strategy, technical direction, capabilities and product solutions resulting in the ability to collaborate on all sales campaigns, respond quickly and effectively to RFP’s and to deliver technical and business presentations to all levels of decision makers
- Extensive coordination with finance to ensure cost proposals, cost models, rate structures and profit margins are correct, current and in compliance with Dell EMC standards
- Ensure value proposition meets the customer’s requirements and can be delivered within the proposed scope.
- Responsible for account and industry analysis, complex problem resolution and communication between clients, sales, management, and Federation sales teams. Design, develop, and deliver reports to senior leaders and executive level clients.
- Identify, evaluate, recruit and manage resources needed to successfully lead sales campaigns.
Expertise in complex sales campaigns focused on data center solutions. Highly organized and seasoned sales expert with exceptional relationship development skills coupled with a history of consistent goal achievement within a highly resource-matrixes environment. Additional:
- Experience and desire to work in a highly autonomous environment.
- Must have highly effective communication and presentation skills.
- Detailed, measurable experience in negotiating sales contracts.
- 7+ years of prominent, enterprise account management experience. Must have at least 3+ years leading cross-functional resource teams resulting in quota attainment of $7+M
- Technical sales experience in the data center infrastructure market is extremely desirable.
- Excellent pipelining/forecasting/resource management/relationship management skills are essential to success.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
If you believe you have what it takes to continue the remarkable growth and success of MDC, we invite you to explore a career with a recognized industry leader, Dell EMC. We will give you the chance to learn and accomplish more at a pace faster than you ever thought possible. We are on an incredible journey to accelerate IT to cloud speed. What are you waiting for? Join us today.