|Job Type:||Full Time|
Senior Security Service Delivery Manager / Security Program Executive - Secureworks
Reading, UK - Client Site based
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300 billion threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Supports key account for Secureworks. The ideal candidate possesses a blend of cyber security and relationship management experience. The Security Program Executive is accountable for the excellent delivery of services as measured by Net Promoter Scores and client renewal rates. The Security Program Executive is accountable for the articulation and assurance of the Current Mode of Operation as well as the consultation and development of Future Modes of Operations.
- Articulates the performance of the CMO to board-level stakeholders
- Consults and advises senior client stakeholders on Future Mode of Operations and innovations
- Coordinates SecureWorks resources to ensure solution fit and delivery excellence
- Provides actionable intelligence to sales makers to help drive revenue and mitigate client risk
- Accountable for Net Promoter scores within the book of business
- Provides clients with proprietary intelligence around active threats by vertical or segment
- Provides actionable feedback to product and engineering teams to improve service products
- Accountable for service line and client level retention as measured by annual services contract values
- Minimum of 5 years of service delivery experience with Fortune 100 clients
- Minimum of 3 years of cyber security experience
- Minimum of one or more of the following certifications: GIAC, CISA, CISSP, or other industry standard security certification
- Background in security consulting, architecture, or pre-sales a plus
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment is a must
- Strong board room presence
- Demonstrated C-suite interaction
- Demonstrated ability to work with global clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- This is based in Reading, UK - on client site.
Why Join Secureworks?
Life at Secureworks means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work. As a leading technology employer, we actively encourage further development for our employees. This is done through our range of internal training programmes, training affiliation with SANS GIAC, various vendors, encouragement for the team to go technology conferences or even our regular company hackathons.
Secureworks is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.