|Job Type:||Full Time|
Enterprise Account Executive- UK (Remote) - Secureworks Sales
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300 billion threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
The Enterprise Account Executive has responsibility for prospecting and closing new and cross sale business in an assigned region focusing on Enterprise accounts. With the support of our Security Solutions Engineers and the Demand Generation team, you will utilize a consultative sales approach to map Secureworks service offerings to the clients needs.
- Quickly develop situational fluency on Secureworks offerings and security concepts
- Prospect, sell and close business into Enterprise accounts in the UK
- Ability to manage the sales process with tight control over each stage
- Be a strong sales hunter, maintain & foster longstanding client relationships
- Develop and follow account plans for key strategic accounts
- Manage pipeline and KPI to ensure seller is well positioned for consistent and long term success
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Demonstrable success selling security solutions to enterprises in the UK
- Proven ability to hunt new name business
- Proven ability to learn quickly in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player - ability to interact with teammates and partners fairly, and respectfully; proactive / results-driven / strong problem solving skills
- Must work well in an entrepreneurial environment; be a self-starter, and be a visionary seller
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Secureworks is part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.