|Job Type:||Full Time|
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Security Transition & Transformation Programs / Design & Build
The Design & Build function was created in September 2019 in order to meet the challenges of transitioning and transforming our largest and most complex customers from their current mode of operation (CMO) to a future mode of operation (FMO) that includes core Secureworks capabilities. This function consists of two parts:
- The Programs Function, known as “Global Design & Build Programs”
- The Technical Function, known as “CyOps”
The Global Design & Build Programs (GDBP) function is of relevance for this role as it is the team that leads our most complex transition and transformation programs ensuring that all such programs are delivered to time, quality and budget.
The need for a more solution-oriented capability to lead this function was made apparent during the transformation that we have been on over the last year. While the need for a solid Project & Portfolio Management background is key, the ability to lead the GDBP team to truly own the solutions they are leading – through direction of the technical subject matter experts, an understanding and development of solutions to deliver renewed customer solutions will be a fundamental shift in leadership and is required from this role.
The Director of Global Design & Build Programs will have deep-customer-centric abilities with proven experience interacting with the most senior leaders in our customer relationships. And will include but not be limited to:
- Having a personal billable target of 20%
- Extensive global travel – expectation for up to 60% travel
- Developing the team (currently 11) that is able to:
- Communicate at the “C”-level for large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the customer o Understand the customer’s business, their business environment and their information security needs to develop and tailor the most appropriate solution
- Develop delivery services on a global scale, combining various practices, with ownership over the end to end outcome.
- Work collaboratively with customer business leaders to align information security services and technology, staffing and processes to their organizational strategies and objectives
- Develop and enhance our Secureworks services-based intellectual property through research and customer engagement
- Assume the lead role as a trusted security strategy advisor for large and complex integrated information security projects
- Serve in a strong contributor and innovator role for the writing of complex and unique proposals
- Present proposals onsite, and develop and present custom collateral to help drive a rich understanding of our ideas to the customer
- Work in a matrix organization supporting multiple stakeholders o Target and drive a 70% team billable utilisation across the team through:
- Active engagement of the sales and pre-sales organisations to develop and maintain a strong pipeline of work
- Management of the governance of all projects and programs to ensure that they are delivered on time and to budget
- Development of effective reporting working closely with the Secureworks Operations Team and that management are informed of risks/issues and overall execution on a timely basis
- Oversee scoping and delivery of customer and team-internal projects to ensure appropriate:
- Scope & resources (human and technical) assigned
- Customer satisfaction
- Proven success in leading highly effective, senior teams
- Proven success in leading teams in delivering large complex information security services solutions
- Proven success in delivering security programs for large enterprises
- Experience operating in a customer environment with large enterprise security programs (for example, operational monitoring and response programs, security architecture programs, threat management programs, vulnerability management programs, etc).
- Consulting experience – at least 3 years of “Big 4” or equivalent consulting experience
- Delivery experience – at least 5 years of information security operations experience
- Functional P&L Management
- Subject matter expertise in at least 3 information security domains
- Portfolio Management experience & application
- Executive Stakeholder Management, Communicating at the “C-Level”
- Executive decision-making capabilities
- Ability to work in ambiguity
- Contributing to information security community projects either via tool development or methodology development and thought leadership
- Industry recognised security certifications, such as CISSP, CISM etc.
- Industry recognised project management certifications, such as PMP, PgMP, PfMP, PRINCE2 Practitioner etc.
- Industry recognised business architecture certifications, such as TOGAF, SABSA, Zachman etc.
Why work with Secureworks?
Life at Secureworks means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Secureworks is part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have any specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible. As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Secureworks, a Dell Technologies company, is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.