|Job Type:||Full Time|
EBusiness Advisor: Medium Business
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a n EBusiness Advisor on our Medium Business team in Bracknell or Glasgow.
We put the same vision into optimizing the online user experience as we do in creating game-changing products. This is where our E-Business professionals come into their own. They are industry experts on emerging technology. They manage the development, implementation and coordination of cutting-edge internet marketing strategies while driving merchandising product placement, pathing, promotion and content to optimize conversion and consideration. The team also leads on campaign management, product launch, online merchandising and end-to-end conversion.
- Responsible for driving customer online adoption across all RTM and products portfolio + Deploy EMEA eCommerce strategy in regions/segment
- Identify local opportunities for growth through customers proactive engagement (RFP and strategic pursuits)
- Maintain and improve superior online customer experience
- Supports Dell sales organization to find best eCommerce solutions, across all business verticals within Dell’s EMEA Business Unit
- Monitor Top Online customers in local market via ongoing analysis (external/internal)
- Support the PremierConnect FY deployment plan & Drive specific online initiatives through professional program/project management
- Working jointly with Dell internal teams and Dell's senior leadership to maintain high customer online experience and communicating key programs & Deliver segment specific business initiatives as identified in collaboration with the business
- ISM Engagement to ensure ISR adoption and customer adoption of eCommerce solutions via huddles/weekly calls - occasional customer visits.
Proficient at handling multiple tasks/projects and successfully collaborate with the different support organizations, including:Sales, BusOps, SalesOps, Finance and IT.
The Online Business Manager must proactively take ownership of the assigned online business segment and drive for results
Promote and work dynamically to drive online activities that will continuously increase online growth and premium to offline business.
Experienced with ERP systems and Marketplaces for initial solution calibration
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the knowledge of emerging technologies to influence global e-commerce programs, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contactUK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.