|Job Type:||Full Time|
London / Brentford / Bracknell
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live. Within the Client Solutions Business Unit at Dell, we are looking for a Retail Account Executive to join our top-calibre team in the South of England.
Working within our Retail team, you will have a key focus on growing a key account based in the South of England.
- Achieving / overachieving quantitative and qualitative targets consistently.
- Planning and executing business plans for the Dell consumer products within the UK retail / e-tail landscape.
- Interfacing with a virtual team / multiple departments to deliver cross functional execution.
- Manage Sell-in / Sell-out of inventory, and reporting into UK virtual team to take appropriate measurements to avoid excess or out-of-stock situations.
- Monitoring of the market, competitive threats, ensuring swift and clear business reports and forecasts are provided to drive the business.
- Range negotiation, planning and execution of all go to market activities with your accounts.
- Close coordination with the product merchandising team to ensure that the product range matches the market, as well as the customer requirements.
- Experience in a sales position with; leading PC hardware / consumer electronic vendors, or major distributor within the UK retail IT/CE hardware space.
- Good knowledge of the PC / CE retail space, both large format retail and independent retail in the UK.
- Success in growing existing large accounts / Strong record of consistently hitting and beating your sales targets.
- Demonstration of a successful track record of selling products through a retail channel are also crucial aspects.
- Entrepreneurial & tenacious personality with the ability to influence others.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.