|Job Type:||Full Time|
Computer Vison EMEA IoT Field Marketing Consultant
Location: UK London or Bracknell/Remote
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a
Campaign Consultant on our Dell Technologies IoT/Edge team in Europe.
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
- Lead execution of Dell Technologies Computer Vision related marketing programs in EMEA (sales plays, webinars, events, online, internal engagement) and drive leads, follow up, and pipeline from these activities.
- Gain a strong understanding of the Dell Technologies IoT/Edge point of view, portfolio & capabilities. Lead the development of the quarterly marketing plan for the Computer Vision component of the Dell Technologies IoT/Edge EMEA business.
- Serve as a central point of contact throughout EMEA for Dell Technologies IoT/Edge marketing, and support marketing internal stakeholders with their IoT/Edge initiatives.
- Engage deeply with the Computer Vision Dell Technologies IoT/Edge sales teams**,**to grow the business together & collaborate with funding partners to secure and manage co-marketing funds.
- Work with select Dell Technologies IoT/Edge partners and Dell Technologies IoT/Edge customers to develop strategic account-based marketing, including joint programs to drive end customer demand.
- Work effectively in a matrixed environment, building strong working relationships with sales, regional and centralized marketing teams.
- Analyze and communicate program results and impact + Communicate plans, suggested optimizations, results and other updates to stakeholders including management, sales, and marketing'
- Considerable experience working in marketing or channel marketing with proven results.
- Knowledge of a broad range of marketing disciplines and tools.
- Must be able to execute effective marketing programs and drive growth.
- Proven experience working with and enabling sales teams and partners.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to play a driving role in shaping marcom strategy for ground-breaking products, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contactUK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer and aim to ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible