|Job Type:||Full Time|
Inside Sales Manager
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Commercial business at Dell, we are looking for an Inside Sales Manager to work as part of a team based in Cardiff.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live
As an Inside Sales Manager, the role is to lead, manage and measure a team (8-12) of internal Account Managers supporting the UK education/schools market to drive & achieve their Revenue, Enterprise and Margin targets while delivering a positive customer experience.
- Manage the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members
- Directs and supervises a group of transactional sales representatives for taking customers’ orders via telephone, chat or e-mail
- Works to resolve customer issues to ensure a world-class customer experience
- Attain targeted sales goals and performance through the effective management of the daily operations of the sales force
- Analyse various sales reports to determine opportunities and forecast sales to establish quotas
- Responsible for the effective use of sales incentive budget to drive results
- Solid track record of previous sales experience
- Ability to coach and mentor others on building strong customer relationships
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong business acumen
- Capable of building an effective team
- Experience within the I.T. industry preferable
- Undergraduate degree in a business related field
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
If you require assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.