|Location:||USA - Massachusetts, Remote|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Named Account Manager-SOC
Overview of The Role
The role’s primary mission is to represent Symantec’s entire SOC portfolio in a select group of Named Accounts throughout the aligned region.
- Selling Symantec’s net new logos & additional SOC security products to existing and new named accounts throughout region.
- Develops strategies and orchestrates company resources to maximize sales volume and profit goals within assigned accounts.
- The territory is comprised of accounts that are strategic to the long-term success of the organization. The candidate is expected to cultivate and maintain executive level relationships in IT and various Lines of Business (LOB), focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- Represents Symantec to the customer and the customer to Symantec. Responsible for expanding Symantec’s footprint in the assigned territory and ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Primary point-of-contact sales resource for account regardless of account’s geographic location.
- Meeting and/or exceeding sales quota and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
- Ability to collaborate with extended Symantec and partner teams but also work independently to accomplish required tasks.
- Interface with all levels of management. Negotiating and influencing to build consensus. Present programs internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years’ sales and/or account management experience in software/SaaS/services sales.
- Strong, documented track record of achievement against quota.
- Current contacts/relationships at large accounts in the region. Other regional account a plus.
- Strong business and executive level sales acumen. Tangible examples required.
- Excellent time management, presentation, written and oral skills
- Frequent business travel. Ability to rent a car and a valid driver’s license required
Symantec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Symantec strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, Symantec will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.