|Job Type:||Full Time|
Logistics – Advanced Level Technical Apprenticeship Programme
Do you want to join an award-winning Apprenticeship Programme? Obtain a qualification whilst gaining on the job training and earning a salary? Then look no further and read below!
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation, operating in 130 countries with over 144,000 employees. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
The Apprentice will undertake training that is trusted, relevant to our business needs and transferrable across our business.You will gain a BTEC Level 3 Qualification with the potential opportunity to study further.We’ve partnered with Telford College where you will attend a one day study release.
What you’ll do
- Develop great data manipulation skills in in essential business tools – SAP, Excel, Access
- Be responsible for maintaining Logistics KPIs for customer service
- Learn data analysis techniques to determine and fix root causes
- Collaborate across the Schneider supply chain and customer service network
Required qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English grades A-C
- Provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK
- Proficient Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access skills
- Have knowledge of, and interest in energy management and automation
- Ability to communicate well in English, both written and spoken
- Be self-motivated, resourceful, flexible and customer focused
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive internal training
- Fully funded qualification
- Excellent benefits package
- Professional, flexible and engaging environment
- Opportunity for further career development within Schneider Electric