|Job Type:||Full Time|
Zendesk is looking for a dynamic individual to join our amazing team, in our bustling London office, a stone's throw from Paddington Station. You will specifically partner with our GTM (Go-To-Market) functions - continuing to build out high achieving teams in our EMEA locations. The position will be a 360, end-to-end role - sourcing, screening and business partnering with the EMEA leaders for the respective areas.
You will develop and drive the activity from attraction to close. We need someone who can think ahead, bring new ideas to the table, and is strategically astute, yet can personally deliver on hiring requirements in a hands-dirty-role. Ownership, trust and support will be afforded to you in a setup that will allow you to be yourself and make valuable contributions like never before. You will be a key player in continuing our pattern of success by finding and hiring the best talent.
What you’ll do:
- Plan for and execute recruiting and pipelining goals - short, medium and long term.
- Be passionate about - and have experience in - attracting diverse talent.
- Maintain high level of detail(s) on the ‘then’, ‘now’ and ‘to be’.
- Partner closely with our Management community within GTM - always keeping one step ahead.
- Work closely with Managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent.
- Handle multiple job requisitions simultaneously - you will never be bored! (trust me).
- Partner closely with the rest of the Recruiting team, fine-tuning our pitch and approach.
- Conduct independent sourcing via social recruiting, networking, job postings and career events.
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies.
What you have:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting in an In-house environment.
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates (this is a 360 role).
- A strong knowledge of the 'market' for all levels of GTM talent.
- Nice to have - Sales recruitment experience (but we can teach you if not).
- Outstanding networking and communication skills.
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing priorities and to constantly re-prioritise - you will be in high demand!
- A confident, comfortable presenter - well versed to challenging those around them (in a nice way).
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Degree educated.