|Job Type:||Full Time|
Role Title: Senior UX Designer
Business: Global Banking and Markets
***New or Existing Role?***New
About HSBC Private Banking digital
- We’re on a mission to re-imagine the digital experiences weoffer to our clients and our staff.
- Private Banking customers are successful, demandingindividuals who want to use next generation digital services to form closerrelationships with the expertise inside the bank, to be provided withintelligent research and insight to drive their investment decisions and tomanage their global wealth. The HSBC digital programme is investing heavily inthe digital future – it’s an exciting time to join.
Who we’re looking for
- Senior User Experience Designers to help us develop the global UX andvisual design for HSBC Private Banking.
- Are you interested in building version 1.0 of a new productor feature? Are you passionate about creating first class online and mobileexperiences? Do you want to define how customers will interact, discover andexperience the products you create in the future?
- HSBC is seeking talented Senior UX designers capable ofleading the design and user experience of HSBC Private Banking products.Candidates need to have a strong sense of ownership, passion to provide greatcustomer experiences and excellent troubleshooting skills even when inhigh-pressure situations. They must also have experience in leading the entireend to end lifecycle of the product conception and design. This will alsoinclude mentoring and developing other Designers within the team as well asstakeholders.
- This is an early stage initiative with a fast-paced, highlycollaborative start up like environment inside HSBC. To be successful you needto be flexible and entrepreneurial. You are a true owner - you are obsessedabout the customer and drive relentlessly to optimize and improve the customerexperience. You collaborate with, product owners, business analysts, softwaredevelopers, and partner teams. You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguityand willing to develop quick prototypes, iterate and improve.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be customer-obsessedwith the capability to dive in and learn new technologies fast. You will beinstrumental in helping HSBC Private Banking provide mature digital services.You are an analytical problem solver for who resonates with our own corevalues.
What you’ll do:
- Reporting to the Headof UX you will design for HSBC Private Banking’s digital products and services.This means working with the digital products team as part of a developing agilecapability.
- As a practitioner,you’ll take a hands on approach to working with product teams and stakeholders.You’ll work directly with digital product leads to create experiences whichdeliver on client and business needs. You’ll work with our agencies to adaptand develop our standards based on these experiences and to lead their work indelivery. You will also work with the internal design team to ensureconsistency across all our products and continually deliver to the higheststandards.
- Use business requirements and market research,metrics, usability findings and customer feedback to assist in developingscenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
- Develop and maintain detailed design patternsthat scale for your team and influence other designers
- Create information architecture, wireframes,user flows, high-fidelity mocks, and prototypes for new applications andexperiences.
- Eloquently and simply present, explain andjustify design solutions and decisions to multidisciplinary teams
- Take ownership of all your products andcontinually look to understand your successes and failures and always look forways to iterate and improve your products and yourself.
- Continually give and solicit UX/CX feedbackfrom others across a wide-range of disciplines to achieve a rich perspective.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of UXdesigners, researchers, product owners, business analysts and developers.
- You will also collaborate with partner team andexternal agency UX designers to integrate your design into existing HSBCbanking experiences
- Be an active, motivated and inspired member ofthe team