|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your Role within our Kingdom
* Evangelise the impact and role that audio plays in the overall player experience across King studios
* Work as part of franchise IP groups to define the audio vision.
* Ensure best work practices are defined and implemented.
* Oversee the process and implementation of audio assets and assist in developing integration tools.
* Act as an expert in proprietary pipelines and integration processes.
* Work with the Audio team to facilitate external audio vendors, and setup production contracts, budgets and schedules.
* Manage and mentor the King Audio team, including professional development.
* Plan, prioritize and schedule workload.
* Lead Audio team recruitment and interviews.
* Supervise and maintain the highest level of quality for all audio assets.
* Contribute to the design and production of sound effects and music when needed.
* Produce and direct VO sessions
* Innovate and adapt to drive new Audio features and develop methodologies for continuous improvement across the audio function.
* Work with the Audio team to define an effective audio style and execution across projects.
* Work with the relevant teams to deliver improvements in audio technology in use in King to expand the audio team’s capabilities and to create the best experience for players.
* Proactively identify and define ways to improve the audio experience across a growing spectrum of features.
* Work with the audio team and across disciplines to clearly define and articulate goals.
* Lead by example and provide both motivation and inspiration to other team members.
* Travel frequently between King sites.
Skills to create thrills
* Experience in a director level role proven leadership and mentoring skills.
* Expertise and understanding of the entire audio process, including sound effects, voice over, music, and audio system technology.
* Knowledge of game engine technology and audio middleware solutions.
* Skilled in effective communication across all disciplines and departments.
* A passion and deep understanding of the impact and role that audio plays in the overall player experience.
* Experienced creating sound design and musical composition for a broad range of genres
* Adept at interacting and responding to the feedback of game teams and players.
* A passion for creating casual and mid-core mobile games that appeal to a broad audience.
* Experience producing audio for ads, trailers and other media formats.
* Ability to develop relationships with cross-discipline team members and comfortable in giving and receiving constructive input.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Comprehensive relocation package
People come from all over the world to work with us, and we want every single one of them to feel at home. To do so, we help you out as much as we can with our relocation package. This includes full visa sponsorship for you and any family member moving with you, covering your journey out here, the cost of shipping your gadgets or helping you with estate agents. See more about our relocation process at: https://jobs.king.com/benefits#relocation
Want to join our Kingdom? Application needs to be in English. Apply now!