|Job Type:||Full Time|
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Schneider Electric has an exciting opportunity for you to join as a Quality Engineer , reporting to Harry Doxey - Customer Satisfaction & Quality Manager.
The department of Customer Satisfaction and QHSE, plays a key role in ensuring that all Customer needs - in the areas of Quality and Customer Satisfaction - are met and satisfied at all times. within a group of around 20 Employees, you will be joining a dedicated group whose focus is ensuring and improving the Quality of our products, the service level we provide to our Customers and maintaining and developing our Integrated Management System in order that we retain our range of ISO accreditations.
As a Quality Assurance Manufacturing Engineer , your role is to play a key part in the improvement of our products, in order to ensure that they meet the requirements of our customers. The Quality Engineer is a driving force in the area of continuous quality improvement.
- Lead Process audits and Process FMEA
- Ensure that the Process Control Plan is applied and consistent with FMEA
- Manage functionally Quality control in Production
- Create and maintain quality control documentation, insure related training and application in the sector
- Manage derogations
- Participate to the surveillance test definition
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the product quality
- Manage 8D analysis on key issues and deploy it as a standard tool
- By auditing monitoring and driving improvement ensure the company retains its IMS (ISO9001) certification reduces non-conformity costs and constantly improves the level of quality. Prepare and maintain elements of the quality system documentation to ensure processes are kept in line with current practice and ISO9001 requirements.
- Lead deployment of containment actions in production, root cause analysis of quality issue and problem solving on his sector
- Demonstrated experience in a Quality Engineer role in a similar manufacturing environment .
- Extensive of knowledge of Quality Management Systems, Quality Control, ISO 9001 and Change Methodology
- 8D deployment for complex issues, LEAN 6 Sigma experience is desirable
- Process audits - Process / Design FMEA experience
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
What we can offer you:
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.