Senior Technical Product Manager
Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
Our technology teams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely.
The work of the HSBC Digital teams includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to enhance our customer relationships; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
The Digital Product Management discipline sets the strategic direction of digital products. We own the digitisation of customer journeys and guide product development in line with market ambitions, while navigating implementation constraints. Building on the understanding gained in digital analysis, our Product Managers are responsible for digital products and customer journeys, from definition to being live. In Product Management, you have the opportunity to define and launch features and products that improve the financial lives of millions of our customers globally.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager that can help further the success of our everyday banking apps. We are seeking individuals who see this as an opportunity to build the idealised banking experience across a vast platform. One that solves real problems for our users, adds real value and provides relevant services and insights.
What you will be doing;
- Develop and implement global technology product strategies in alignment with leadership vision
- Work with digital product owners to develop roadmap for new products and features
- Work with the business and stakeholders on a set of requirements and translate them into the technology product roadmap that scales globally
- Work with engineering leads and teams to ensure that product requirements are understood, technology product roadmap is well balanced to deliver good products without technical debt
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders, product owners and other teams to shape technical requirements and roadmap that will enable new features or refine the existing ones
- Make creative recommendations following the most recent technology industry trends
- Be able to demonstrate you can lead, motivate, mentor and coach the teams
- Work in an agile environment that iterates and releases quickly
- Be an advocate of a DevOps culture
- Establish Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery as the foundation for the successful technology product delivery that is global, scalable and of great performance
- Have strong experience building highly productive engineering teams
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets