|Job Type:||Full Time|
Interested in joining a leading multi-million-pound organisation to work on a range of exciting schemes?
Do you wish to take on a role with excellent opportunity for long term career prospects and the ability to work across multiple sectors?
At Mott MacDonald, we are dedicated to tackling our clients' toughest portfolio, programme and project challenges in order to achieve successful outcomes. We are a family of people excited to solve complex challenges that have a positive impact on the world, and we are always looking for like-minded people to join our team.
We aim to have an impact, both on the teams we work with, and through the challenging engineering and infrastructure projects we deliver.
- Assists in establishing and delivering project specific objectives
- Provide key support to the senior leaders in the delivery of commission obligations and internal project performance
- Contribute to open communications across the project delivery and client teams
- Establish effective communications across the project delivery, client and stakeholder teams
- Implement problem solving and decision making
- Control the internal and external commercial aspects of project across a range of contractual arrangements
- Contribute to securing opportunities and repeat business through the high quality of service delivery
Experience and Behavioural skills:
- Demonstrate some project management and delivery experience;
- High degree of commercial acumen and knowledge of planning and project controls
- Developing knowledge and application of project management methodologies;
- Comfortable working as a consultant within a client environment;
- Relationship building skills -ability to build strong relationships with clients, teams and stakeholders;
- Effective communication with client's project team and business manager
- Essential soft skills include self-motivation; taking initiative, adaptability and flexibility; effective listening, collaboration; insightfulness.
- Degree in Project Management or similar level of experience
- Working towards a relevant professional qualification with APM, CIOB, RIBA or RICS
- Project delivery experience within the water and environmental sector or similar technical sectors;
- Experience in prioritising own workload and co-ordinating other team members;
- Working knowledge of project management software
- Knowledge of contracts including NEC
- Good analytical thinking and research skills
Qualifications & Professional Memberships:
- Associate Member of APM (Association for Project Management) or equivalent
The Advisory and Programme Delivery Unit.
We deliver services to projects ranging in scale and complexity, through the Technical disciplines of Programme Management, Project Management, Project Controls, Scheduling, Cost Management, Estimating, Infrastructure Finance, Management Consulting, Digital Consulting, Social infrastructure. We deliver programme, project and commercial management services to clients across the globe.
Environment & Water
Our environment and water portfolio is primarily a UK based business delivering project, programme and commercial management services to regulated water/wastewater clients and the Environment Agency. Our work stretches across the entire project lifecycle, from pre-contract cost estimating and benchmarking to post contract QS services and commercial assurance. For project and programme management we deliver capital projects on behalf of our clients, both internal and external that range from several hundred thousand pounds in value to major projects and programmes worth over £0.5billion. We currently work with around half of the UK's regulated water and wastewater companies.
We want to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do; relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients' businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation. We promote equal opportunities and have several initiatives to create an inclusive workplace culture; Our dedicated, inclusive, recruitment page provides more information on our efforts and recognitions.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will talk to you about how we can assist.
At Mott MacDonald, we support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage.
We can offer
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Competitive annual leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- An annual professional membership subscription
- Life insurance
- Enhanced parental leave
- Annual company performance bonus scheme - Subject to company performance
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit you, including cycle to work & Interest free season ticket loans etc.
Sound of interest? Get in touch today!