|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Digital & Platform Services Organization is responsible for understanding the current state client on-boarding process while employing design principles to address the identified pain points to be solved through the design of Strategic/Target state. The Digital & Platform Services transformation team is responsible for the delivery of the Strategic End State Programs to improve the overall client on-boarding experience while reducing the time taken to open accounts.
The Digital & Platform Services transformation team is looking for an Associate who will be part of a Data Strategy Project Management Team responsible for the development and the maintenance of a robust Data Strategy framework within Client On-boarding. This position requires someone who can take initiative and function successfully in collaborative environments across varying stakeholder groups. For this role, the ideal candidate must be a strong facilitator and critical thinker while remaining curious and empathetic in achieving process standards and performance measures based on organizational goals and objectives
- Maintain program roadmaps and a book of work that allows senior management to easily visualize the relationships between our investment initiatives, budgets and benefits
- Drive the development of meaningful metrics to monitor project's status, foresee risks, and determine success
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of projects for the Client Experience Transformation Product Management group using standard project management methodologies
- Role encompasses business analysis to identify, assess, and articulate near-term business needs, advise businesses on options, risks, and costs of technology solutions versus benefits
- Proactively communicate global and local business requirements/priorities and project status to key stakeholders; solicit feedback and obtain sign-off on project documentation.
- Effectively translate business requirements into value-added, comprehensive solutions and test plans using appropriate processes, procedures and technology.
- Manage the implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and training material development.
- Leverage appropriate Rapid Application technology to deliver tactical solution
- Demonstrable experience in program and/or project management; experience and/or equivalent work experience in a management consulting/practice reengineering-related occupation in the banking/ financial industry
- Strategic Change and Data Management.
- Experience with Banking, Markets and/or products, structure and processes
- Excellent people management, with strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Highly energetic self-starter with a focus on obtaining results
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical skills e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, Business Objects, Qlikview/QlikSense, SharePoint, SQL, Alteryx
- Strong scripting language experience (e.g., Python)
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines, and quickly adjust to changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaborate across teams to meet deliverables