|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Cassini team within Asset and Wealth Management (AWM), are seeking to hire a UI developer (Angular and/or React) to create new cloud-based applications which form part of the teams application suite. Cassini is a suite of apps in the Banking and Treasury space that allow users to book Deposits on behalf of high net-worth clients, and then manage the life-cycle of the deposit. Cassini also helps our users fund positions and manage rates for all our products.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic UI developer, with solid experience in Angular and/or React and a desire to create clean, maintainable code. The candidate will be expected to engage with the business throughout the cycle, owning the process end-to-end and turning their requirements into an efficient, well tested solution. Experience of writing unit and integration tests is important. Agile development methodologies are employed and employees are empowered and given time to learn and to innovate.The candidate must embrace the shift to a more Dev/Ops style working model and experience in this area would be useful.
Since 2020 the team has been shifting focus to the Machine Learning / Data science domain and building out innovative solutions for the Deposits business.
- Must have:
- Solid, hands-on, experience of UI frameworks (Angular version2+ and/or React)
- Technology Enthusiast with Agile experience and a desire to create clean code and maintainable software.
- A desire to work directly with the users, prioritizing business value.
- Cloud experience
- Understanding of REST API's and be able to design and support them.
- Experience of automated testing of UI in a micro-service environment.
- Experience in banking domain
- Understanding of UI Design including CSS, HTML, Typescript