|Job Type:||Full Time|
Summary of responsibilities:
- Performing the project control function across project control activities including scope, cost, schedule, resource, change and risk.
- Providing coordinated and accurate cost, schedule and risk data to support the robust commercial operation of the project or commission.
- Applies specific Project Controls methods, techniques and tools in the provision of project controls services on projects or commissions to our internal and external clients.
- Interpreting data from various data sources, summarising and producing succinct reports
- In conjunction with other team members produce commentary with respect to variances to baseline including recovery proposals.
- Perform a support role during commercial and contractual audits
- Provide advice and summary management data to project function leads to facilitate their decision making and function management to baseline time and cost profiles.
- Degree in a related technical, project management or engineering subject
- Equivalent relevant experience would be considered in lieu of qualification
- Experience of effectively coordinating project controls functions through all project stages
- Good IT skills - ability to adapt up new systems readily and utilise them in highly effective ways, leading to improved efficiency
- Excellent analytical skills combined with a proactive approach to service delivery
- Experience of working closely with other functions across programme management and delivery teams, providing efficient and effective data transfer
- Ability to understand contractual requirements and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work within multidisciplinary teams and contribute towards creating plans, analysing trends using numerical and statistical techniques.
Job Profile :
The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million's to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
Our transportation portfolio is primarily a UK based business working in three key sectors of rail, highways and aviation. We deliver programme, project and commercial management services to clients in mainland Europe, Africa, Middle East, India and Australasia and supporting other parts of the transportation business across the globe. Our vision is to deliver major transportation projects as part of a global business and to establish our wide ranging consultancy as 'credible' and 'preferred' for our existing and new clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.