|Job Type:||Full Time|
In this role you will be a key member of the Finance team with responsibility for providing business partnership & strategic decision making support, delivering insight, challenge and supporting the identification of risks and opportunities to drive business performance.
.What you will be doing?
- Build strong relationships and partner the senior leadership teams for their area providing insight and challenge to support decision making and implementation of the business plan, supporting the achievement of targets
- Lead the planning, budgeting and forecasting process for their area including alignment of drivers and key assumptions enabling the delivery of the business plan (aligned to strategy and 5 year plan)
- Development of the operational drivers aligned to wider KPIs and metrics working closely with the business and wider finance teams
- Partners the business to develop of relevant operational plans
- Advise on business planning assumptions, trade-offs and opportunities including proposition costing, efficiency or return on investment using a variety of data sources and modelling tools
- Work closely with the Finance Excellence teams to develop and provide accurate and insightful reporting leveraging financial and non-financial data and lead the team to deliver ad hoc analysis to inform decisions
- Partner the business to develop programmes and roadmaps with robust financials and manage the team to support its delivery
- Manage the team to Identify trends, develop cost models, scenarios and foresight aligned with operational and business metrics
- Provide financial expertise and support the deliver the wider business transformation
- Drive the right financial standards, compliance processes and controls into the business areas
- Continuously improve processes working closely with the knowledge centre and finance excellence and their business stakeholders representing the requirements of their area and the wider business across processes, tools, data & reporting
- Build and develop a high performing highly engaged team who provides a great support and achieves high standards
- Qualified CIMA / ACA/ ACCA
- Experience of partnering leadership teams in a fast pace global environment providing financial expertise
- Understanding of e2e finance processes
- Commercial acumen
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience managing and developing a high performing team
- Ability create clear plans and set objectives for the team prioritising key activities to achieve outcomes
- Continuous improvement skillset to drive efficiencies and performance
- Mindset for continuous learning for themselves and their teams
- Ability to use insight combining business and finance data to support decision making
- Change leadership skillset - coaching and supporting their team through change
- Ability to build trusted relationship with their stakeholders where they provide constructive challenge
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry means also transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Only a 20 minute commute from London King’s Cross and with a free shuttle bus provided from Hatfield Station to the office.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us. As well as keeping a smile on your face with weekly massages, a games room, coffee shop, weekly food samples and amazing food hall to satisfy your daily breakfast and lunch taste buds. All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly Ocado shop, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and much much more….
Our values: we’re in it together, we are proud of what we do, we can be even better…...