|Job Type:||Full Time|
Digital Marketing Manager
To support Okta’s growing business, we’re looking for a creative, highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the Web Marketing team in EMEA. This exciting role will lead and execute the demand generation strategy on Okta.com’s local websites across several languages and markets in EMEA - as well as be focused on growing engagement and conversion across the digital customer journey.
She or he will work closely with demand generation and field marketing teams within the EMEA region as well as closely interlock with the global web marketing team in the US.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead the demand generation strategy for the web, with a focus on growing engagement and conversion on Okta.com websites in EMEA.
- Establish and execute a web optimisation strategy using both quantitative and qualitative research/data - incorporating A/B testing, user research, site performance analysis, etc.
- Work closely with the global web marketing team to introduce personalisation at scale to drive demand and support account based marketing programs.
- Monitor and optimise the performance of ongoing and new web experiences to ensure maximal success and continuous improvement.
- Experiment with any web technologies that could potentially drive positive impacts on lead conversion.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams at Okta to define and prioritize short and long-term campaigns to drive web conversion and lead generation.
- Drive targeted organic search traffic for EMEA websites through keyword and content optimisation, working with corporate SEO teams and local agencies to increase demand from search engines.
You would be a great for this role if you have:
- Digital marketing experience, preferably in high-tech companies that sell to B2B customers.
- Experience with optimization software (e.g, Optimizely, VWO); web intelligence or demand generation tools (e.g, Marketo, SFDC, Demandbase, Drift, Clearbit, Rollworks); web analytics software (e.g, Google Analytics, Heap Analytics), and CMS (e.g, Wordpress, Drupal, Uberflip, Folloze).
- A demonstrable understanding of SEO and growing demand through organic search traffic.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. It is critical for the candidate to effectively tell the story behind the data to stakeholders in a concise and clear manner.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a 'right first time' mentality.
- Experience in a multinational corporate environment, with significant background in working with distributed teams across geographic boundaries
- A team player, with a positive, can do attitude.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.