|Location:||Essex, Essex, Essex, Essex, Essex, Essex, Essex, Greater London, Greater London, Southend-on-Sea|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateFriday 16 April 2021
Salary Range£0 - £0
Agile Working OptionsOther Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryThe Cardnet’s Relationship, Loyalty and Retentions team is responsible for preventing customer attrition and identifying additional client needs to support our existing customer base.
Do you have relationship management and telesales experience within the financial services?
Do you have knowledge of card acquiring, payments and data solutions?
At Lloyds Banking Group, our vision is to be the best bank for our customers. By putting customers first, keeping banking simple and making a difference together, we will help Britain prosper.
The Cardnet’s Relationship, Loyalty and Retentions team is responsible for preventing customer attrition and identifying additional client needs to support our existing customer base.
You will proactively call existing merchants from your own portfolio set and provide adhoc support to the Loyalty and Retention colleagues with inbound customer calls - for example those that require a review of existing rates or attempting to close their account, to then position a new contract and enhance solutions e.g. Clover Flex.
The quality of the conversations to be elevated and broadened to include demonstrating a strong understanding of customer needs and pain points and thus the ability to respond to this; and position both price and wider solution offerings to help drive dedication and build broader sustainable relationships.
In addition, you will be required to analyse data and customer insight to better understand and deploy strategies in respect of customer trigger points. This will include, but is not limited to, early client attrition (Welcome strategy), dynamic pricing, anniversary moments of truth, attrition linked to terminal contract renewal and analysing relationships to address meeting more customer needs. You will need to use the data to help understand why customers attrite and work with colleagues across the business to help devise and deliver winning strategies based on data insight, deploying new strategies in a test and learn environment.
- Proactive contact with own portfolio of existing customers and review their accounts, retain business for future growth.
- Understanding and identifying customer needs, considering risks in order to recommend and present appropriate solutions.
- Explain and present factual information to customers in a structured, clear, confident and concise way.
- Introduce solutions, where appropriate, through third party companies, which are of mutual benefit to all parties to retain business.
- Identify cross sale opportunities on behalf of other areas of the Group to maximise revenues.
- Deliver agreed repeatable and non-repeatable income revenue targets, generating income from additional terminal sales/upgrades, and selling new products to existing customers, cross selling.
- Make sound commercial judgements in order to fully maximise opportunities and retain the client base/back book.
- Completion of online process, via automated boarding tools, and all associated paperwork in an accurate, timely manner, ensuring customer service, meeting customer needs is of the highest standard at all times.
- Experience of working in sales in a financial services environment where financial objectives have been set
- Evidence of objection handling in regards to price and product and overcoming these objections.
- Knowledge of card acquiring, payments and data solutions
We are dedicated to giving you opportunities and support to develop you both professionally and personally to optimise your potential.
As a new colleague of Lloyds Banking Group, you’ll join our inclusive, values-led culture passionate about making a difference. We're big believers of diversity and inclusion where everyone is welcome.
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
In addition to a competitive salary we’ll also provide:
- 4% flex cash pot to spend on benefits (or take as cash)
- A generous employer pension contribution up to 15%
- Discretionary annual group performance bonus
- Private medical health cover, Share schemes and access to Staff discounts
Together we make it possible. To find out more, click here www.lloydsbankinggroup.com/careers
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.