IMServ is one of the UK's leading Energy Data Collection and Meter Operations service providers, covering over 25% of the UK's entire electricity consumption with over 300,000 metering points. Our industry certified multi-utility solutions deliver data insights on business's Electricity, Gas and Water consumption. IMServ has been delivering specialist Meter Operation services since 2000. We also offer independent advice on metering equipment and support our customers as their portfolios change.
- Delivery of the IMServ Sales Strategy
- Responsible for the commercial management of a group of clients that are of strategic importance to the IMServ business
- To explore and develop market potential for the Company with new services close to IMServ Core offerings, new territories and new markets.
- Taking projects from an initial idea, product development, customer trials and ultimately through to securing a contract.
- To develop long term business relationships
- Represent all IMServ brands
- To develop high level relationships with critical people with potential customer organisations
- Ensuring profitable delivery of work through effective cross-department relationships and processes
- Client strategy development and the production and monthly review of Key Account Plans
- Delivering profitable work through accurate campaigns and projects quoting to an agreed price book
- The management, skills development and motivation of Account teams
- Maintaining and developing senior client contacts
- Supporting new business development activity and pitches
- Contributing to the management of the business as a part of the Sales and Marketing Department
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of work delivered to clients, including organising scheduled key account reviews with board sponsors and internal project reviews
- Financial management and reporting of client portfolio
- Client engagement and commercial negotiation
- To renew the required number of contracts and achieve the targeted level of incremental revenue as agreed with the Commercial Director
- Host Corporate Hospitality events when required
- To develop co-operative client focused relationships with all internal departments
- Other duties as identified from time to time by the Director of Sales and Marketing
- To represent IMServ in public arenas such as conferences or exhibitions to promote the IMServ range of energy solutions