|Job Type:||Full Time|
At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 60,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can focus on what they do best. And through our partnerships with over 200 software providers such as Xero, Zuora, Salesforce and Quickbooks, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique global payments platform every day. We process $15bn of payments a year across more than 30 countries, powering recurring payments for businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to small businesses.
We’re headquartered in the UK, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners, Notion Capital and Bain Capital. Over 500 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop people who share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
Intro to the team
The Talent team at GoCardless is passionate about attracting amazing talent to join us on our exciting journey.
As we continue to grow as a business, so does the Talent team and the Talent Acquisition Partner is a vital role to support how we attract individuals who want to join us on our company vision of being the best way to collect recurring payments.
The role of a Talent Acquisition Partner is to manage end to end recruitment across our Customer & Support (Operations, G&A) teams at GoCardless, partnering with hiring managers and internal stakeholders to provide a consultative service and ensure the candidate experience is the best it can be from start to finish.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Partnering with hiring managers to develop highly effective recruiting and sourcing strategies, using data-driven decision making.
- Manage end to end recruitment; from engaging and attracting candidates, through to managing the offer process.
- Creating and discovering new and innovative channels to identify and engage with candidates.
- Interviewing and assessing candidates to determine technical skills and cultural fit.
- Maintaining data integrity in our ATS and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Collaborating with teams across the company to drive our employer value proposition and help improve our hiring processes
Desired skills & experience
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering an amazing candidate experience and truly appreciates the importance of culture and engagement in growing teams.
We’d love to hear from you if you have the following:
- End to end customer or operations recruitment experience in a fast growth business, in either an in-house or RPO role.
- Experience developing and executing recruitment strategies to deliver hiring quality candidates using data driven decisions.
- Experience in using an ATS and how to generate data centric reports
- Detail and data oriented approach with the ability to prioritise and and manage multiple processes in a fast paced environment
- Great communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, and you’re able to build strong and productive relationships.
Life at GoCardless
Diversity is hugely important to us and we welcome applications from those with disabilities and from under-represented backgrounds. Throughout our hiring and onboarding process we make any reasonable adjustments necessary to create a level playing field and continually look at how we can improve in this area. We also have active ‘employee resource groups’ (such a BEAM and Rainbow) that are supported and sponsored by members of our Exec team; they work to engage and inspire our employees on diversity & inclusion topics throughout the year.
We offer flexible working hours and remote working arrangements, enhanced parental leave and pension packages. You’ll also receive equity, because we believe having this ‘buy in’ is a vital part of building a successful business where everybody - regardless of their role - can make a valuable contribution.
Here at GoCardless we value flexibility, and throughout the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic we've listened to our global GeeCees to gain a better understanding of the positives and negatives of working remotely (which we've been doing since March 2020).
Their feedback helped us develop our 'Adaptive Working' model, rolling out mid to late 2021. It's built around three components: days in the office, remote working, and enhanced environments. This means teams will be able to come into a GC office between one and three days per week for collaboration and teamwork, with the rest spent working remotely to enable a healthy work/life balance. We’ll also be reimagining our office environments so they enhance the collaboration and socialisation aspects our GeeCees told us they value most highly.
We continually review this approach in conjunction with the changing restrictions in each of our locations; additionally we offer support to maintain wellbeing and comfort, including subsidised home office equipment, workstation assessments and a range of remote social activities you can dip in and out of whenever you fancy.