|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the role:
Samsara is seeking a talented and driven Account Development Manager to lead our German and French teams. You will thrive in fast-paced, high-energy environments and enjoy the challenges of working in an innovative and fast-moving business. You have a deep understanding of outbound sales prospecting across segments (Enterprise, Mid-Market), a passion for coaching and developing others, and a committed focus on improving the process of prospecting and lead generation. This position is based in our London HQ.
In this role, you will:
- Motivate Account Development Representatives (ADRs) to exceed goals through mentoring and incentives
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help ADRs focus on improving performance
- Develop and implement strong processes and a systematic approach to team management
- Work with sales leadership to optimize pipeline and revenue creation
- Develop and sustain a high performance team culture
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 5+ years sales experience
- 1-2+ years experience leading a team
- Business fluent in either German or French
- Deep understanding of SFDC
An ideal candidate also has:
- Proven ability to train, coach and mentor Account Development Representatives
- Strategic problem solving, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any reasonable accommodations for your interview (e.g., sign language interpreters, reading assistance, facility access, device or equipment modification, etc.)
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice except for employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work remotely through June 2021 from any US state or country in which they have a valid work authorization. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen except for field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.