|Job Type:||Full Time|
RELAX! There’s no such thing as the ideal candidate for a Partner Technology Manager. We welcome and embrace your individuality! The list below is absolutely NOT a check list to be completed but simply a set of pictures we’re painting to give you a good understanding of the role.
Examples of the kinds of skills that would be great for the role:
- Understanding and thought leadership of digital transformation business drivers and cloud platforms such as Azure, with Microsoft or other technologies
- Understanding of and interest in emerging industry & computing trends and their impact on customer opportunities.
- Experience in partner practice development, product development or people management in the technology industry
- Ownership of the technology engagement across the partner lifecycle through a team of Partner Cloud Solution Architects or Partner Technology Strategists.
- Leadership and direction to support partner recruitment, portfolio optimization, capacity and capability to grow the business in alignment with global priorities and strategy
- Recruit, retain and manage a world class high performance team
- Ensure efficient and effective utilisation of the resources, prioritize top development opportunities
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.