|Job Type:||Full Time|
Lead Sourcing Specialist
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join Our Team
As a Lead Sourcing Specialist you will negotiate with dedicated providers according to specific policies. Achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction. Positions requiring thorough understanding and application of approaches, theories, methodologies and application in a concrete organizational context.
Partner with the best
As a Lead Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Defining supplier strategy including management and optimization of supplier panels. Lead negotiations and allocate needs to specific suppliers. Negotiate terms and conditions and transmit information to Procurement.
- Managing claims. Includes commercial sourcing management such as data analysis, negotiations support, etc. This may also include purchasing activities.
- Giving advise to Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to projects as a team member or leads small projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at proven experience in Sourcing).
- Have proven experience in Commodity Management.
- Have Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have Experience Leading initiatives of moderate scope and impact
- Have the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Have the ability to influence others and lead small teams
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.