|Job Type:||Full Time|
This new role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced KPI reporting specialist to join the growing Insight and Analytics team at Telegraph Media Group within our Subscriptions Department. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of a high-quality report landscape centring on subscription focussed metrics. This senior role would suit an individual looking to use strong technical experience and skills to work with senior stakeholders, shaping the reporting landscape to enable performance to be understood and decision making to be optimal.
The nature of our industry means life at the Telegraph Media Group is fast-paced, demanding, and interesting. We also want it to be rewarding for everyone who works here. From dynamic working opportunities, medical cover, and equal parental pay (six months fully paid for mothers and fathers), to life assurance, and season ticket loans, you can choose from a range of flexible benefits, designed to support your lifestyle and help you achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Training and development
With support from your manager and colleagues, you’ll also have access to a variety of training and development opportunities through The Academy. Covering a range of personal and professional skills, our courses enable you to develop an enjoyable and rewarding career.
Our Commitment to inclusion
We want you to feel you belong here and welcome candidates from all backgrounds.
We have a number of internal networks that are totally inclusive and open for anyone to join. These include internal inclusion networks covering employees from ethnic minority backgrounds, working families, LGBTQ+, disabilities and long-term conditions, gender, wellbeing, and women in tech.
Your wellbeing is paramount, so we have trained over 100 Mental Health First Aiders in the last two years to help support our employees. We’ve also signed the Tech Talent Charter, and are committed to driving greater inclusion and diversity in tech.
- Lead the production and development of accurate, timely and efficient KPI reporting subscription focussed metrics
- Ensure reporting is fit for purpose for a range of audiences from Exec level to operational team level reporting.
- Lead the development of the existing suite of dashboards to build self serve reporting capabilities.
- Own the definitions and alignment of metrics across reporting sources.
- Optimise data pipelines and logic from source tables into a range of outputs including data studio dashboards.
- Work with stakeholders across acquisition, retention and trading teams to ensure their reporting requirements are met and enhancements identified and built.
- Lead detailed investigations into data pipeline failures or inconsistencies working closely with the tech team to resolve issues.
- Collaborate across the wider Insight & Analytics team (including Data Science, Research and Editorial Insight team) to drive insights and performance understanding to help deliver subscriptions growth and data lead decision making.
- Advanced SQL knowledge, ideally with experience of using Big Query
- Creativity in visualisation to produce appealing and clear output
- A mindset of continuous improvement to ensure we continue to evolve, refine and optimise our reporting landscape
- Passion, proactivity and a solution based approach to build best in class reporting landscape