|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Consulting Services helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft technologies. We focus on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and great customer experiences.
Digital has increased the speed and way in which companies build and reinvent themselves. Digital Advisors are leaders in strategic digital transformation, and focus on helping organisations modernise and innovate to become the digitally enabled thriving businesses of tomorrow.
This role is focused on driving digital transformation growth across Enterprise Commercial sectors: Telecommunications & Media, Retail and CPG, Manufacturing, Utilities, Financial Services, Professional Services.
In depth experience of driving C-Level engagement and transformation programmes in one or more industries is required
The focus of the Digital Advisor role is to Envision, Design & Deliver Digital Transformation, bringing innovative ideas whilst leveraging and showcasing the Microsoft ecosystem as a key enabler of change.
- Connect customers to unique perspectives and constructive disruptions that inspire them to transform their business together with Microsoft and the Microsoft ecosystem
- Co-create, accelerate, and deliver digital transformational journeys built on deep customer knowledge and empathy
- Create multi-horizon plans for generating cloud consumption enabled by Microsoft Consulting Services and the broader Microsoft ecosystem
- Acquire and strengthen business decision maker relationships with thought provoking industry points of view and insights
Our Digital Advisors have a solid understanding of business and technology strategy, change management, and apply a principled approach to the exploitation of digital transformational challenges and opportunities.
- Thought leader with significant experience working with C-level and Business Decision Makers (BDMs) driving strategic customer outcomes through creating vision and delivering working Digital Enablement / Business Transformation programmes
- Exceptional Executive-Level interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers
- Situational awareness to adapt and to solve challenges from both a business and technology perspective
- Passion for technology, business, market trends and, specifically, the Customer
Experience implementing key Microsoft, or related technologies,
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
- Consistent record of delivering business value by bringing the benefits of technology to transform business
- Ability to conceptualize, launch and plan the delivery of digital-enabled business change projects
- Ability to advocate for Microsoft’s vision and value proposition, and diverse offerings, by conceptualizing, planning and leading implementation/adoption of Microsoft technologies
- Recognized innovator with strong storytelling abilities
- Track record of inspiring growth mindset for teams and customers, and influencing professional and industry networks
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.