|Job Type:||Full Time|
ClearScore is a workplace like no other. We’ve spent the past five years disrupting an entire industry and building a user base of millions. At the heart of this success is our culture, where we work hard, relish change and treat each other with respect—helping everyone to reach their potential and deliver results that make a difference.
We’re on a mission to positively impact the lives of our users. Our product puts their needs at the centre of our thinking. Through cutting-edge tech, insightful analytics and beautiful design we want to help our users build their financial confidence and make better financial decisions.
We want our people to perform at their best, so we trust everyone to work in a way that suits them—focusing on output, not time spent at a screen. We have an inclusive culture where everyone is encouraged to look after their own wellbeing whilst growing and developing their career.
ClearScore is searching for a growth-minded Head of People to run our People function. You will lead the execution of our 5-year people strategy to scale our culture of Peak Performance and build upon our already-outstanding employee experience. You will lead our People Operations and nascent People Partner/Capability teams – and contribute to our exciting plans to broaden our product-set, double our workforce and enter new markets.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this is a key strategic role within the organisation and requires exceptional leadership, focus and commitment as well as proven executional drive. We’re looking for someone who will thrive with a high level of autonomy and accountability, is commercially minded and able to demonstrate exceptional judgement and integrity.
- Own the delivery of our People objectives & strategic goal to scale our Peak Performing culture
- Partner with our exec to coach and enable effective build of their functions
- Lead our People team– setting clear direction & managing priorities
- Provide outstanding career development opportunities for your team
- Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organisational effectiveness and employee satisfaction
- Solve complex organisational challenges that emerge as we scale-up
- Use data effectively – identify and communicate trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organisational health, understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions
- 7 years+ of HR operations experience in a scaling tech company
- Analytical mindset with proven experience using data and data-driven insights to support decisions
- Outstanding program and project leadership and delivery expertise, overseeing high impact People or Talent programs
- Strong first-hand experience of how to build diversity and inclusion DNA
- Experience in leading innovative learning design and effectiveness
- Excellent understanding of local employment law and international employment customs and practices
- A reputation of unquestionable integrity, high EQ and an inclusive mind-set
- An optimistic, direct and innovative nature. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and being part of deeply complex strategy discussions
- Our offices are in Vauxhall, a short walk from either Vauxhall or Oval station
- Flexible working hours and location (currently everyone is mainly working remotely)
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Perk box – a choice of different benefits
- Industry leading personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a beer fridge
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- 14 company clubs and counting - including football, climbing, board games, yoga, wine & cheese, cinema club
- If there's not one for your passion, start one!