|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Complex Systems - Junior Consultant
An exciting new opportunity to join our growing Complex Systems team
London/ Bristol/ Cambridge/ Manchester, UK. Full or Part Time/Permanent.
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network ranging from tech start-ups to Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you fascinating work, unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to realise your potential excel. Combining strategies, technologies, and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a successful and rewarding career.
Isn’t it time you joined us?
Become part of the Team:
- Do you enjoy solving complex problems using your experience, creativity, and interpersonal skills to find ingenious solutions?
- Are you keen to undertake stimulating work, helping organisations design, develop, and deliver some of the most innovative solutions in the world?
- Are you comfortable engaging with – and becoming a trusted adviser to – clients from all levels of seniority?
- Would you be motivated by working collaboratively with diverse teams of experts, bringing your own unique strengths to help global organisations?
- Is having autonomy over your own career pathway in a people orientated organisation important to you?
We are growing our Complex Systems team and are looking for talented people to join us as junior consultants. We are looking for individuals with a passion for understanding the bigger picture, solving complex problems using creativity and logic, working collaboratively with clients and colleagues, and delivering sustainable change that transforms how organisations operate. As a junior consultant at PA you will be trusted to work across diverse programmes with our clients in industries including Defence and Security, Transport, Energy and Utilities, Public Services, and Health and Life Sciences, offering a rare opportunity to build unrivalled expertise and experience.
What we're looking for
We are looking for candidates with a proven background in one or more of the following areas:
- Understanding complexity and the bigger picture
- Thinking creatively and analytically to solve complex problems
- Stakeholder engagement, facilitation, and management
- Eliciting, analysing, and modelling requirements
- Developing practical and ingenious solutions
- Delivering change across organisations
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven record (2+ years minimum) thinking creatively and solving complex problems for organisations within one or more industries such as Defence and Security, Transport, Energy and Utilities, Public Services, and Health and Life Sciences
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- A drive for personal and professional progression
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org