|Job Type:||Full Time|
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognised as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
We are looking for a Dialogue Coordinator to join our award-winning team, to craft high quality audio content for 1st party development projects. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most quality-driven developers in the industry and on some of the most exciting AAA games for PlayStation.
Reporting to the Dialogue Supervisor, the Dialogue Coordinator facilitates and ensures voice excellence for CSG projects. You are a passionate, creative and driven sound professional that enjoys working with dialogue, having the desire to develop high-quality voice content for film, television and video games. You have the enthusiasm and skill to deliver amazing dialogue for major AAA projects alongside our development partners at studios around the world.
The Creative Services Group (CSG) is an award-winning centralised internal creative agency within PlayStation Studios. We endeavour to build a working environment where our people flourish and create their best work. Structured around eight core disciplines; Brand Design, UI/UX, Motion, Video, Film, Sound, Music and Programming, we deliver projects in collaboration with our game development, marketing and PR teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the Dialogue Supervisor and any other development partners to support the needs of the project
- Prepare materials and help track recording sessions
- Manage dialogue assets for post-production, outsourcing and localization
- Implement dialogue assets into the game engine and dialogue databases
- Update and fix bugs/issues using tracking software such as JIRA or DevTrack
- Edit & mastering of both cinematics and in-game dialogue assets
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of audio production, editing and mastering is required; this includes direct working knowledge in Recording, Editing and Mastering
- Knowledge of professional audio editing tools like (but not limited to) Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Reaper, Waves Plugins, iZotope RX, etc.
- A strong problem-solver and team player with solid organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and database entry
- Relevant accredited education in the field of audio \ sound design \ television \ broadcasting \ game design
- Knowledge or familiarity with commercially available sound middleware and/or internal/proprietary game development tools such as Wwise, Maya, Unreal Engine, etc.
- Knowledge of Pro Tools templates and session set up for recording and mixing in various formats
- Experience recording and editing dialogue for video games \ commercials \ animation \ audio books \ podcasts
- Experience sourcing, casting and directing voice acting talent
- Client-facing experience with actors, producers, or directors
- Has worked or shipped 1 AAA title or multiple indie titles
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- London Allowance (if applicable)
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.