|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB - Wholesale Payments - Client Services Account Manager (French & German speaker)
TS EMEA Client Service Account Manager
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
Corporate & Investment Bank
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments (formerly Treasury Services) provides cash management, liquidity, commercial card, a foreign exchange and escrow solutions to clients across the world. Teams are constantly innovating, using the latest technology and data analytics to deliver specialized solutions to help clients grow and streamline their businesses. The organization combines four lines of business: Merchant Services, Treasury Services, Commercial Card and Trade Finance to help clients manage working capital and increase operational efficiency.
A Client Service Account Manager maintains and enhances best in class Client Service to a designated portfolio of top tier Treasury Services Clients, promoting 100% Client satisfaction by interacting with the Client on service & operating issues and opportunities.
- Develop, maintain and broaden partnerships with Clients
- Understand Clients’ business to predict their needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Become the Clients’ trusted adviser
- Assist in developing and executing strategic Client plans
- Promote use of self service tools to reduce number of Client enquiries
- Analyse payment and associated activities in order to identify efficiencies and cross sell opportunities
- Promote sharing of experience and best practice across the Service team
- Participate in and support TS initiatives
- Identify opportunities for product development and enhancement
- Develop internal partnerships (e.g. Sales, Operations, Product, WSS)
- Identify and escalate potential risk associated with Client activities
- Record all Client interactions (e.g. calls, meetings, issues, proactive communications)
Qualifications / Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure whilst maintaining a professional manner
- Dual-ability to work effectively as both a team player and alone
- Demonstration of cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong organisational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities whilst meeting deadlines
- Ability to develop and mobilise internal networks and resources
- Ability to effectively use and manage multiple systems
- Fluent French and German.
Client service and portfolio management experience
Knowledge and understanding of Treasury Services products, processes and risk policies nice to have