|Job Type:||Full Time|
Working as the Moata Platform (MPL) Portfolio Principal you will join our growing Digital Ventures Unit, responsible for delivering game-changing digital solutions across the Mott MacDonald client network. You will focus on ensuring exemplar project delivery, primarily post-award, whilst supporting the development pipeline.
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring we deliver industry leading customer service in the deployment of our platform solutions, overseeing the execution of work on time and on budget with outstanding results. Candidates must be conscientious, passionate about delivery and meticulous in the pursuit of continuous improvement.
As a Portfolio Principal for our Moata Platform you will:
- Report into the Head of Product, working primarily with the extended product deployment teams
- Support the Head of Operations with respect to executing strong business performance, across commercial, legal, and risk, management etc.
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of projects and ensuring the consistent deployment of our customer success framework
- Support the development of a healthy project pipeline, through the excellent delivery of top-quality proposals
- Build strong relationships across the business, particularly with your peers delivering major projects, modelling effective collaboration to achieve strategic outcomes whilst championing our operating model.
- Build an intimate knowledge of our unique value propositions in Moata, Augmented Delivery, Smart Infrastructure and Information Advisory
- Grow and develop the delivery teams, role-modelling exemplar practise and behaviours
- Undertake mentor or coaching roles with key members of the deployment teams as necessary
- Excel as a Line Manager to Moata project managers
- Support effective resource management across the business
- Expand your understanding of the Moata platform and how it can benefit project delivery
- Foster a cross-territory delivery network and facilitate seamless working, e.g., between UK, NZ, AUS etc.
- Act as deputy for Head of Product as appropriate / delegated
- Communicate effectively at all levels from the project front-line, through to clients and senior stakeholders
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.