|Job Type:||Full Time|
People around the world will turn to ClearScore when they think about financial decisions. We make personal finance clearer, calmer and easier to understand. We help people take decisions that create greater financial well-being.” This is the ClearScore mission, and what you will see when you come into our office.
ClearScore is one of the fastest growing FinTechs in Europe. We've changed the credit scoring and credit report market in the UK forever and our mission is to transform how people manage their personal finances around the world.
We’re a disruptive, rapid-growing business. When we launched in 2015, we quickly built momentum, receiving numerous accolades including Innovator of the Year at the Growing Business Awards, Venture Backed Start Up of the Year at the Start Up Awards and Future Fifty recognition. We now have an 8 million-strong UK userbase that we will continue to grow, as well as continuing to expand internationally, having already launched in South Africa and India.
You will join the team in delivering insight and analysis which allow ClearScore to rapidly scale and deliver a seamless experience for our customers. Analysts play a key role within ClearScore driving strategy and key decision making which ultimately benefits our users, partners and other teams within the business.
ClearScore has an amazing analytical community which includes Data Analysts, Scientists and Engineers. The community works collaboratively to ensure a landscape in which team members can develop their full potential and deliver maximum business impact.
Initially you will be working closely with our Founder and CEO, as well as the New Business team on a new product in the ClearScore family, although ClearScore is very fast moving and you should expect your role to evolve as rapidly as the company does.
You will be using your analytical skills to ensure that the new product is being marketed effectively, that it is meeting users’ needs and hitting its commercial goals. You will have the opportunity to use analytics to create insights and hypotheses which will then be rapidly tested. Your analysis will drive the go/no decisions as the product reaches various stage gates and your voice will be a critical one ensuring the launch is a success.
Examples of tasks might be:
- Design the targeting of a different CRM tests for the new product
- Explore how people are actually using the product, finding patterns and identifying hypotheses.
- Build the analytic support for business cases including monitoring future cash flows.
- Analysing the commercial performance and understanding the ideal user profile
- Working with the Development and Data Engineering team to ensure that the right data reaches the data lake, data warehouse and dashboarding tools.
- You are ready for a wild ride. ClearScore is a rapidly evolving company, you need to be comfortable with the ambiguity that creates –if being asked to switch teams or projects will unsettle you then this is probably not a place you will thrive.
- Aptitude and passion for statistics/mathematics: the majority of our analysts have good degrees in STEM subjects or Economics, however we are looking for aptitude rather than education.
- You must know SQL and will ideally know Python.
- An inquiring mind that seeks for the insight in the data.
- You can synthesise information into clear and logical presentations.
- You want to learn as much as possible.
- A desire to integrate with and protect our culture.
- We are incredibly proud that we have closed our gender gap and want to ensure that we continue to create an environment where everyone can succeed.
- Holidays – 25 paid holidays and a “duvet day” on your birthday
- Pension – ClearScore matches up to 6%
- Market-beating medical insurance - with the option to add friends and family
- Dental cover with Denplan, the LARGEST dental provider in the UK – with the option to add family members
- All permanent staff are automatically included in our ClearScore Group Life Assurance Scheme – life insurance cover will be an amount that is equal to 4x your basic salary
- Perkbox – a choice of different benefits
- Flexible work hours and the ability to work from home
- Flexible, generous and personalised maternity and paternity plans
- Monthly funded GP office visits
- Free breakfast and fruit...and a fully stocked drinks fridge!
- Company personal trainer, boxing and yoga classes
- Company clubs for football, climbing, cinema, board games... if there's not one for your passion, start one!