|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Power Platform from Microsoft is a set of technologies – Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents and Power BI. It allows organizations to build sophisticated business applications and processes across devices and browsers.
Power Apps and Power Automate are enterprise services for innovators everywhere to rapidly connect, create and share business apps and processes on any device. Harnessing the power of the Microsoft Cloud and with seamless integration to the broad Microsoft platform including Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365 and Azure, Power Platform is enabling our customers to unlock new business agility. Microsoft is seeking an experienced Technical Solution Architect to advise a targeted set of enterprise customers and Microsoft sellers on the opportunity with Power Platform to meet and exceed their digital transformation aspirations.
In performing this role, the Technical Solution Architect will help our customers, partners and Microsoft sellers understand the opportunity for transformation via automation of business processes with the Power Platform. They will help architect proposed solutions that harness the full potential of the platform to enhance and drive business value, while also advising our customers how this meets their future technical vision and strategy. This person will coach and support sales teams across EMEA in positioning and selling the platform to grow usage and market share. The Technical Solution Architect is at the forefront of business application trends and has direct access to the Product Group and the future roadmap. The ability to influence and articulate the future direction of the platform strategy is important as is the ability to demonstrate how the platform can leverage Microsoft’s broad array of technology and services. The success of this role depends on collaboration with both generalists and specialists in the Microsoft teams across EMEA (including Services, Product Engineering and other sales and pre-sales roles) and with our partners.
Strategic Sales Engagement:
- Drive the One Microsoft story by crafting presentations that combine the Power Platform with other Microsoft technologies to create compelling industry solutions. This could include Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, IoT, Machine Learning, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power BI, Azure services, etc.
- Provide pre-sales solution architecture guidance and proof of concept support. Design and deliver compelling highly impactful demos and POC’s to customers.
- Demonstrate deep industry knowledge of the platform to qualified prospects and customers to assist with their digital transformation.
- Present and speak meaningfully about the opportunity with low-code tools including the development environment, architecture of the platform solutions as well as their integration with Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, Azure Cloud and supporting technologies.
- Coordination and participation in the responses to customer RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Establish and maintain credible technical relationships at the executive level. Customers, Field Sellers and Partners will view you as a strategic advisor.
Field Technical Enablement:
- Collaborate with Microsoft field sellers to identify key solution areas and top industry value propositions that are enabled by the platform.
- Illustrate to field sellers how to position the platform as an extension of their existing investment in the Microsoft Cloud Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365 and Azure to meet customers digital transformation strategy.
- Host and present at internal, partner and customer evangelism events showcasing the full platform capabilities.
Technical Thought Leadership/Evangelism:
- Identify competitive and market trends in the low-code platform domain and create reusable industry assets for field sellers.
- Contribute whitepapers, blogs, and technical briefings to the greater Power Platform community to establish yourself as a technical thought leader and to advance product adoption.
- Work alongside strategic Microsoft partners to bring new solutions to market and provide technical guidance.
- Participate in technical communities and work with product teams to facilitate product updates and future roadmap.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, demo, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
- Solution/sales engineer for the Microsoft Power Platform or other vendors such as Salesforce.com, SAP, Appian, OutSystems, Mendix, UIPath and others.
- 5+ years strong hands-on technical background in Microsoft technologies, such as Power Apps, Power Automate, Microsoft Dataverse, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365, Power BI, LinkedIn, and/or Azure.
- Experience in delivering architecture design sessions, deep technical presentations and industry-focused demos to line of business owners and C-Suite executives.
- Ability to quickly grasp customer/partner strategic business objectives to articulate an engagement plan that addresses these objectives.
- Proven experience in process engineering resulting in effective technical presentations. Demonstrated ability in leading by example, sharing insight and enabling broad groups (peers, customers, partners, technical/architect community)
- Proven skills in selling and demonstrating low-code/no-code and/or RPA solutions.
- Ability to impact and influence a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to drive business results.
- Demonstrated Industry knowledge in Financial Services, Public Sector, Manufacturing, Retail or Healthcare is desirable.
- Exposure to Power BI, Machine Learning, Azure, IoT and Cortana Intelligence is desirable.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.