|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join our Bournemouth User Experience team and shape the future of how people use our products. As a User Experience Lead, you’ll use client-centric design methods to conceptualize, model, and design innovative experiences. You’ll work in close collaboration with business and technology partners to deliver world-class digital experiences.
This is an opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic UX Designer to become part of an exciting and fast-moving global organization. You will enjoy frequent interactions with users, regular communications with stakeholders, and be an active player in a flourishing in-house design and UX community.
Working across the full product development lifecycle for multiple lines of business, you will be exposed to a variety of exciting challenges, co-creating in a coalition of contributors to design, prototype and test the optimal experience for our users.
You will collaborate closely with agile product development teams, business analysts and software engineers - translating business objectives into actionable models through the use of a best practice UX methodology that begins and ends with the user.
Who you are: Someone who is self-motivated and wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You will be experienced, under no-illusions about the challenge and complexity of a global organisation, but resolute in embodying the change you want to see as part of a team of design-thinkers who support one-another.
What we’re looking for:
- Academic and / or applied knowledge in one or more related areas such as Visual Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Design Research, Strategy.
- A clear and proficient understanding of UX methodologies.
- An ability to empathise and translate business problems and user needs into exceptional experiences and compelling UIs.
- Excellent communication and organization skills - able to explain potentially complex workflows or solutions in a style appropriate to the audience.
- Excellent design skills and a creative thinker with an awareness of design trends.
- Ability to lead cross-functional, collaborative design thinking workshops to drive human-centered creative problem solving
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, InVision, Axure and/or other wireframing and prototyping tools.
- Experience in developing personas, user story maps, process flows, low/high fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes (using industry standard tools).
- Experience in creating and leveraging design guidelines / pattern libraries.
Nice to haves:
- Strong project and people management skills.
- A strong speaker and presenter.
- Experience in working in Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Experience in facilitating or assisting with user research activities.
Digital Experience Design (DXD) is an award-winning team, recognized for its accomplishments in design and innovation. DXD includes product designers, UX researchers, service designers, content strategists, creative technologists and DesignOps. Our team partners with Business, Product, and Technology across Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) to design products and services that drive engagement, increase client satisfaction and delight users.
Learn more about us at http://design.jpmorgan.com/We Value Diversity
We value the unique skills of every person in our team, and we are building an organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global Digital Experience Design team tackling big challenges that impact people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you. Apply today, and put your passion for experience design to work with us.
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran