|Job Type:||Full Time|
Reporting Data Analyst
Our Operations Reporting Analytics team are responsible for providing data analysis into our support services for retailers, 3rd party support vendors and internal stakeholder groups. The team are able to Uncover and represent technical and management insights that can be found hidden in disparate data sources, proactively engaging Transition Analysts / Service Support where appropriate.
What would I be doing?
- Uncover and represent technical and management insights that can be found hidden in disparate data sources
- You will provide analytical insight to the team with regards to the design, and implementation of statistical learning algorithms and general statistics methodology.
- Your responsibilities will include exploratory research and dissemination of useful new methodology and algorithms to the rest of the team.
- Review and maintain solutions for accuracy and optimal efficiency.
- Presenting analysis to stakeholders and a range of technical and non-technical internal audiences as well as responding to questions
- Creation of data structures which must be scalable across multiple data sets and different types of data
- Responsibility for the creation of data connectors / data feeds to ensure data continuity and continued warehousing capability for the team.
- Working knowledge of Data Preparation including optimising data for reporting purposes
What we would like to see
- Experience in an operational data analysis role
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis, natural language processing, or modelling techniques.
- Demonstrated fluency in SQL, and either R or other appropriate tools.
- In-depth knowledge of data structures and data blending techniques
- Proven ability to work with large data sets, the ability scale analysis or algorithms to very large data sets
- Very strong experience in cleaning, interrogating, manipulating and presenting raw data with basic SQL queries and automation to produce meaningful insights. Experience in using Alteryx, Google Sheets and Excel skills is preferable.
- Experience of developing reporting dashboards with visualisation tools such as Tableau to represent data you have analysed.
- Skills to support the preparation of high-quality presentations
- Able to work on your own initiative when required, as well as in a team
- A methodical and logical approach to problem-solving with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Kudos if you also have...
- Solid experience of understanding and reporting Service Level Objectives (SLOs) and / or Service Level Agreements (SLAs) using Service Level Indicators (SLIs)
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification
- Domain knowledge (e.g. technical support)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
What we can offer you
Our employee benefits are designed for you, we care about people and we’ve ensured we have a wealth of benefits that focus on your well-being. Within our flexible environment we can offer technically stretching work, a competitive salary and share schemes. Benefits include pension scheme, train season ticket loan (interest-free), free shuttle bus from Hatfield train station and of course, healthy Ocado retail staff discounts.