|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Atlas Technology team within the Banking Technology group of the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is receiving significant multi-year investment from the Nostro Account Management business, and hence is looking for passionate full-stack Software Engineers in order to re-engineer and expand the existing platform.
In return, the candidate will work with a modern technology stack, and gain experience of working within one of the most mature Agile teams within Banking Technology.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- A desire to work on a mature Agile project, with a focus on applying Lean techniques to maximize time spent delivering benefit.
- A willingness to actively particulate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including but not limited to: refinement of requirements, estimation & planning, platform design & implementation, test & deployment automation, and platform resiliency & support.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor communications for different audiences, ranging from senior business to junior technology staff.
- A practical & pragmatic approach to working on technical re-engineering, while continuing to deliver business benefit in parallel.
- Knowledge, interest, and application of design patterns and development best practices.
- Experience of working collaboratively within a globally diverse team.
- An aspiration to become a T-shaped, full-stack developer.
Technical expertise would include experience of the following:
- Developing Java and Spring Boot applications.
- Database development using SQL, with a working knowledge of relational database systems (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL Server).#LI-124150153_JM3
- Implementing ETL use cases, preferably using Pentaho.
- Designing and Implementing REST interfaces.
- Using Continuous Integration technologies, such as: Maven, Ant, Selenium, Cucumber, Mocks, JMeter, JUnit, etc.
- Working with the Linux OS and shell scripts.
- Learning the underlying physical infrastructure.