|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Public Cloud product team is seeking an inspiring leader to be an advocate for the developer community and provide primary technical support to help our customers in their modernization practices and cloud adoption, and as a result, strengthening JPMorgan Chase & Co. as a technology leader in financial services. Our ideal candidate will be ready to immerse the world of our customers and engineers, and be genuinely excited to bring to life and drive adoption of new technologies that we’re delivering across our Firm.
As a Product Adoption Lead, you join a team of technologists working to identify, build and manage the best products to address our customers’ wide range of needs. You have a deep understanding of the firm’s customers and strategic priorities, and are able to leverage that knowledge to oversee the creation and delivery of content and identify opportunities to optimize existing solutions and develop new capabilities. You are an effective leader who can plan and facilitate collaborations between product teams and other stakeholders and can clearly articulate strategic goals and initiatives to ensure your teammates understand where and how their work supports various initiatives and goals.
- Develop and deliver compelling presentations, product demonstrations, sample solutions, and discussions to foster awareness and grow expertise in the cloud community
- Partner with fellow members of the product team to understand how the product portfolio supports and dovetails with the experience, design and product groups, and supports the firm’s strategic priorities
- Maintain a respectful, diverse and inclusive work environment, cultivating a culture of trust
- Develop learning plans that allow both you and your teammates opportunities to develop new skills in alignment with design principles and best practices in product adoption.
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing solutions and develop new capabilities.
- Encourage the development of new UX and design techniques and practices to increase the speed of delivery of the work while preserving its quality.
- Provide team members with the necessary information and support to succeed, including clear and consistent feedback, active coaching to improve skills and capabilities, and easy access to all necessary information and data.
- Demonstrate the importance of the firm’s risk management policies and protocols by advocating for their adherence and encouraging teammates to do the same.
- Encourage continuous improvement and celebrate both individual and team successes.
- Through open and transparent conversations with stakeholders, develop a thorough understanding of customer needs in order to design the most appropriate and effective content.
- Leverage internal social platforms and engineering communities to stimulate a culture of dialogue and shared learning across the organization to celebrate success, and share knowledge and experiences.
- Partner with product owners to produce engaging and impactful engagement materials for internal events such as PowerUp and Innovation Week.
- Proven success in a similar role including hands-on content creation for technology deliverables in a consumable manner for audiences of all backgrounds
- Demonstrable experience of leveraging modern communications styles for strategic content generation and creation including articles, blogs, vlogs, infographics, visuals and presentation building.
- BA or equivalent qualification in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or related field.
- Experience in technology or financial services strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of our customers’ needs and expectations
- Technical knowledge on cloud, infrastructure and platform services, preferably with certification and experience on cloud platforms, i.e. Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Enthusiasm for exploring better ways to measure success, communicate as a team, share learnings, plan cross-functionally, and delight customers.
- Champion creativity and customer experience in promoting and designing product marketing and communications.
- Working knowledge and understanding of market opportunities, analytics, brand positioning, behavioral psychology, adoption strategies and defined metrics to measure success.
- Ability to build trusting and productive relationships with colleagues across a range of functions.
- Ability to collaborate and influence across the organization to drive shared understanding, consensus and decision making.
- Ability and willingness to provide constructive feedback to employees with the goals of improving performance and increasing productivity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and database management skills.
- Understanding of the firm’s strategic priorities, both overall and in relation to product adoption.