Last updated 8 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an Auditor / Associate in our Internal Audit group you will execute and document audit reports, partner closely with global Audit colleagues and business stakeholders, and use judgment to strengthen internal controls.
- Business and Industry Knowledge – demonstrable knowledge, and experience of performing audit work across CIB Market Operations.
- Methodology & Analytical Skills – detailed understanding of internal control and risk assessment concepts and strong analytical skills to assess the impact of control weaknesses.
- Communication - Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues in a persuasive manner.
- Accountability – proven ability to support execution of audits / projects. Seeks ways to increase efficiency and effectiveness of work performed. Willing to take personal responsibility/accountability.
- Project management - ability to assess priorities, participate in audit assignments and execute assigned audit tasks in a team environment.
- CPA, CIA, and/or Degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred.
- Experience with internal audit methodology and applying concepts in audit delivery and execution.
- Solid understanding of internal control concepts, with the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by considering business and technology risks in an integrated manner.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to establish credibility and build strong partnerships with senior business and control partners.
- Strong analytical skills particularly in regard to assessing the probability and impact of an internal control weakness.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong interest in learning, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability.
- Flexible to changing business priorities and ability to multitask in a constantly changing environment.
- Willing to travel as needed.