|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Experience in functioning as a scrum master/ agile coach with understanding of Agile frameworks.
- Design, develop reporting dashboards using Business intelligence tool sets.
- Detailed data analysis and understanding of complex data models, across multiple interdependent data sources.
- Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
- Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Application Portfolio and Platforms
- Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles.
- In-depth understanding and expertise in Stakeholder management across business and technology; experience leading large scale change management initiatives.
- Estimation and Planning skills to help the Team to ensure they have a healthy backlog.
- Appreciate the depths of Lean and Agile practices and principles, help teams appreciate them.
- Lead sprint planning, sprint review, retrospectives and process improvement efforts across the program of work, leveraging SCRUM/JIRA.
- Defining the delivery of features for a multi-component data warehouse migration program of work. This includes articulating user-stories, capturing functional and non-functional requirements to ensure the delivered product achieves the set objectives and key results.
- Work with the Product owner to align teams with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information.
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions.
- Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency.
- Communicate organizational impediments to leadership; clear impediments for the team.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science Management, Engineering or related field.
- Solid experience in Tableau, data transformation, analysis and visualization using Alteryx or similar BI tools.
- Experience with any of the additional BI tools (Cognos, QlikSense)
- Track record of leading agile product roadmap championing delivery for large scale initiatives such as electronic trading, horizontal risk or regulatory change.
- Minimum 10+ years of BI Development experience.
- Big Data Exposure e.g Hadoop/ HDFS/ Spark / Scala / Impala(Preferred).
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Ability to flex approach based on the needs of the team/organization.
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.