Real-time Operations Engineer
In order to strengthen our Fraud Analytics function, HSBC are looking to build out our capabilities for: Data Science, ML Engineering, Messaging and Data Operations. The successful applicants will join at a truly exciting time for data and analytics in HSBC UK, with investment in: technology, tooling and importantly our people. These positions will be at the forefront of our efforts to protect our customers by building sophisticated detection and prevention capabilities, as well as leveraging industry wide insight tooling.
The Real-Time Operations Engineer for Fraud messaging will support the operational deployment of contact strategies with a focus on helping customers avoid fraud and financial crime. They will do this by using Intelligence Hub and Communications Hub technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Fraud Messaging Product Owner, Senior Real-time Operations Engineer and Data Scientists to build and deploy multi-channel multi-step real-time messaging using Communications Hub tools including VCX, CIM, Pega & Celebrus
- Working as part of the Real-time Messaging Chapter to support implementing and embedding new Communications Hub technology and capability within the Fraud Messaging Squad
- Working within an Agile squad to deliver business requirements, with a clear focus on continuous development - share knowledge/best practice with the rest of the team and provide peer to peer feedback, quality checks and support.
- Proactively identify risk associated with customer data and campaign selection, ensuring the delivery processes are followed and the risk controls are completed 100% of the time. Take ownership of issues and ensure the appropriate course of action is taken.
- Working with the squad input into backlog discussions to prioritise workload against business objectives, adapt to change and identify and solve problems to allow the team to succeed.