|Job Type:||Full Time|
Executive - Business Innovation and Offer Development
Be at the forefront of defining, developing and validating new customer value propositions.
Join our team to advance our growth strategy!
Highly visible and impactful role to create new revenue streams and build our position in key energy and industrial segments. This role will report directly to the VP of Innovation and Offer management. It combines deep customer insight with technological expertise. Giving customers more reasons to choose us more often.
Partner with the best
Broad responsibilities that require strategic thinking, customer insight expertise, offer development and cross-functional working. Building our position in new growth industries. Recommending winning ideas to decision makers, with a compelling pitch. Developing deep customer insights with new and existing customers.
As Executive - Business Innovation and Offer Development, you will be responsible for:
- Defining, developing and managing a Baker Hughes Offer Development plan, designed for profitable growth initiatives.
- Collaborating with multiple stakeholders to gain alignment identifying long and short term objectives and priorities.
- Working with Offer Development agencies, lead teams through cycles of offer development, reporting outcomes to corporate PMO.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams of technical and commercial experts. Developing new products, services, digital offerings and commercial models.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have used customer insights in a B2B environment to deliver customer focused value propositions and business cases.
- Ideally some exposure to wider segments outside of Oil & Gas, e.g. mining, cement, utilities, etc.
- Interest in if not experience in energy transition areas such as hydrogen and carbon capture
- Ideally have deep understanding of market dynamics in industrial/digital/software space with contacts and established relationships.
- Have deep commercial acumen, project management and communication skills.
- Ideally, a Bachelors in Marketing
- Passion about customer first thinking, a self-starter able to influence in a matrix environment.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.